Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sleaver

Veteran
Although I've posted before I thought I would say Hi as I only joined yesterday.

I'm looking to get my first proper bike since only having bikes as a kid, which means I haven't ridden a bike for 15-20ish years.

I'd also be interested if anyone knows of any rides around the Gatwick/Horley/Smallfield/Outwood/Burstow area? I already run, 30-40k per week so would like to think I have a decent level of fitness if that makes a difference.

Fubar

Guru
Although I've posted before I thought I would say Hi as I only joined yesterday.

I'm looking to get my first proper bike since only having bikes as a kid, which means I haven't ridden a bike for 15-20ish years.

I'd also be interested if anyone knows of any rides around the Gatwick/Horley/Smallfield/Outwood/Burstow area? I already run, 30-40k per week so would like to think I have a decent level of fitness if that makes a difference.

Hi Sleaver and :welcome: to the forum. Can't help with the rides as I'm up here in rainy jockland, however I'm sure someone will be along presently to assist! Regards, Mark

Octet

Veteran
Welcome to the forum Fubar,

I can't unfortunately help either as I am on one of the Channel Islands.

Part time cyclist

Über Member
Hi and welcome

Top Bottom