Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

autolycus

Über Member
Just a quick hello before my first real post. I've been cycling again (after nearly half a century's sabbatical) for about a year now. I'm not exactly a born-again cyclist (football and squash have been my sports of choice) but i find it an agreeable way to keep my crumbling body passably fit. Much more fun than swimming or the gym and not too hard on the knees :-)

I've just treated myself to a new Specialized Sirrus Sport Disk for mostly road and occasionally agricultural riding, but more of that in above-mentioned post. Already found some useful info here and looking forward to learning more from fellow enthusiasts.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hello. Welcome to the forum :welcome:

Just a quick hello before my first real post. I've been cycling again (after nearly half a century's sabbatical) for about a year now. I'm not exactly a born-again cyclist (football and squash have been my sports of choice) but i find it an agreeable way to keep my crumbling body passably fit. Much more fun than swimming or the gym and not too hard on the knees :-)

I've just treated myself to a new Specialized Sirrus Sport Disk for mostly road and occasionally agricultural riding, but more of that in above-mentioned post. Already found some useful info here and looking forward to learning more from fellow enthusiasts.
Welcome to CC

Mrs M

Guru
:welcome:

Top Bottom