Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
:welcome:

Shaun

Founder
Just bought a new bike ready to start cycling to work in Plymouth. Not been in a bike on many years so will be taking my time.
Sounds like a good plan - slow and steady to start will make it more enjoyable, and you'll soon find yourself getting fitter / quicker as you get used to it again. :okay:

What bike did you get?

Shaun

Founder
One of these? Nice bike - looks like its got a good range of low gearing to get you started too. Are you enjoying it?

pinnacle-lithium-3-womens-2016-hybrid-bike-blue-white-EV244095-5000-1.jpg

OP
OP
P

PicassoPigeon

Regular
I've literally just had it delivered over the weekend and not been out on it yet, have been busy putting mudguards on, getting ready
Hopefully tomorrow I'll be getting out and about as the storm/heavy rain would have passed over Devon

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Just bought a new bike ready to start cycling to work in Plymouth. Not been in a bike on many years so will be taking my time.
Welcome and enjoy the ride

OP
OP
P

PicassoPigeon

Regular
Just to let you all know, I've went out for a 2 mile ride on Wednesday around Pillaton in Cornwall. My first ride in years, I'm a little wobbly so far but did enjoy it a lot :biggrin: Looking forward to building it up using quieter roads before I begin the commuting to and from work. That ride is 4 miles each way, so not too bad. Thank you all for your welcomes :biggrin:

Top Bottom