Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PurplePoodle

Hey

I'm new on here and getting back into cycling. I've realised I'm spending far too much money on petrol going to places I could easily cycle to so time for a bike! It's coming tomorrow and I hope to get into cycling as a hobby and sport aswell as commuting.

Laura :smile:

simon.r

Person
Ayup. Don't forget to enjoy it while you save petrol money at the same time:smile:

OP
OP
P

PurplePoodle

I will enjoy it aswell of course! Planning a route to go tomorrow to test it out. Probaly a nice ride down the canal. I do plan to get into 'bikejor' with my dogs also but not until I get my fitness up first

simon.r

Person
That'll do the job:smile:

Apologies if this sounds patronising, I don't mean to be, but...tales abound of catalogue bikes being delivered in a state where they're really not safe to ride. I'd guess it will also need some assembling (pedals putting on, bars turning and that sort of thing). If you know what you're doing then great, but if you're not sure then please get someone to check it out before you go riding off into the wild blue yonder!

colly

Re member eR
That'll do the job:smile:

Apologies if this sounds patronising, I don't mean to be, but...tales abound of catalogue bikes being delivered in a state where they're really not safe to ride. I'd guess it will also need some assembling (pedals putting on, bars turning and that sort of thing). If you know what you're doing then great, but if you're not sure then please get someone to check it out before you go riding off into the wild blue yonder!
Not patronising. Good advice, to anybody.

And ......:welcome: PP, I'm sure you'll enjoy your cycling.

Top Bottom