Help for Heroes bikes stolen from campsite

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

babytiger

10409487_896587113691999_1486215814567413493_n.jpg

Help for Heroes Official
WE NEED YOUR HELP! Please share this on your timelines... Last night 12 bikes belonging to H4H beneficiaries and staff were stolen from a campsite at Somerford ...Keynes, in the Cotswolds.
They were fully prepared for some of the 40 members of H4H Team True Spirit to do today's Cotswold Half Iron Man triathlon.
Thanks to the generosity of other campers and local people , some participants can still take part after the loan of bikes, but others were unable to. The police have come out and tried their best but to no avail.
What was taken? 12 bikes made by Bianchi, Specialized, Scott and others, some with water bottles still attached, and they were taken around 1am on Sunday 15th June.
The thieves would have clearly seen a Help for Heroes banner on the tent as they carried the bikes away (it was a moonlit night).
If anyone has any information the number to call is 101 and quote Incident number "115 of 15th June".
See More
Like"}' data-reactid=".6w.1">Like
·

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Thieving Ba$tards :cursing:
Just hope the cops get their fingers out and catch them.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
That is so bad, I hope they find them!!

That said, all I could think of when I saw that picture was 'would you look at the state of those outfits!!'.

..... What?

Last edited:

Big Nick

There's most of us whom are decent human beings then there's the sort of people who commit crimes like this

I really hope they have miserable short lives and die penniless in the gutter where they belong

David Higson

Everyone keep your eyes open for these being sold on. Thieves like this aren't bike enthusiasts (or they wouldn't steal bikes.) Hope the police have the leads quickly and pick up the thieves soon.

Kins

Über Member
Just seen this on facebook. Parasitic scum.

Top Bottom