Hereford to Hay-on-Wye - Sat 3rd Sept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

al-fresco

Growing older but not up...
The Shropshire contingent got home just after 7pm - thanks to everyone for a great day and many thanks to Pubrunner for driving.
6110991891_3f37180402_z.jpg

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
The Shropshire contingent got home just after 7pm - thanks to everyone for a great day and many thanks to Pubrunner for driving.
6110991891_3f37180402_z.jpg

Great to meet you and this is a cracking photo!!. Did you manage any of me per chance?

lukesdad

What time did you make it home?

Dr S is a machine I agree!!

Only contact from anyone are the replies on this thread.

Just after 9, Great to meet you all. Might see if we can get that Rhayader organized sometime in Oct. I f we have a nice month, just might be at a bit short notice. See if we can get some of the usual suspects there.

Afternoon all...

Managed to get up the hill out of Hereford with out stopping, but the A466 upto Welsh Newton proved too much.

With the rain coming in, legs aching and running late for dinner, Mrs Sapper picked me up with about 5 miles to go!!

Total ride was about 68 miles.

Here is the garmin connect page..

http://connect.garmi...ivity/111814102

Alfresco great pics what software did you use to achieve that effect?

Would love a copy of the one with me

Adrian

lukesdad

Good going sapper, enough hills for the training program I hope.

In hindsight I think the 39/25 was a bit of mistake on my part. Havn t struggled like that for a long time. The beer and titbits don t help mind :biggrin: Time for the commute to start up again in the Autumn me thinks. I ll have another beer and weigh up the pros and cons :whistle:

OP
OP
D

DrSquirrel

Good going sapper, enough hills for the training program I hope.

In hindsight I think the 39/25 was a bit of mistake on my part. Havn t struggled like that for a long time. The beer and titbits don t help mind :biggrin: Time for the commute to start up again in the Autumn me thinks. I ll have another beer and weigh up the pros and cons :whistle:

You will be glad to know I stuck to 39t going up the start of gospel until I stopped to take pictures on the mound - not so many red faces coming up the hill which must have been a good sign ;)

lukesdad

You will be glad to know I stuck to 39t going up the start of gospel until I stopped to take pictures on the mound - not so many red faces coming up the hill which must have been a good sign ;)

I think every body enjoyed the spur up Gospel good idea to put it in. I think it was the one straight after that caught us out. :blush: Ive never done Gospel that way before, Ive allways come over from Aber way.

Top Bottom