Herne Hill Velodrome Sat 26th April 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevevw

Guru
Have booked April 26th 3:30 - 5:30.

We can have up to 30 riders and will have two coach's. Those new to the track can get their induction done. While the rest of us try and remember how to ride the track, before joining together for more track fun.

Cost will depend on numbers could be as low as £10 each more likely £15. As before any money left over will go in to the kitty for drinks after at the pub.

Add your names to the list.

1 Stevevw
2 Sigizzer
3 Chris O
4 Kev S
5 Alan H
6 Chris H
7 John W
8 Pete W
9 Barry P
10 Watt-O
11 User1314
12 ZimZum42
13 Brahan???
14 HaloJ
15 Trevor B
16 Mark B
17 Jim R
18 Emma
19 John N
20 Elaine
21 Lynn Bonnici
22 benborp
23 bonker??
24 Rob
25 Murrance lfgss
26 wakamuaka lrgss
27 Gym

Last edited:

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
yes yes yes yes yes please!!

And, maybe a +1 that I am working on, merci.

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
oooooooh very tempted, was awesome last time. Can I be a maybe? (need to check transport from Hatfield)

Well about 10 of us will be coming from Hertford so Bec's forget the train you will be able to get a lift with us. @HaloJ needs to come again for your rematch.

Martin "Come and watch" you are joking of course.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Well about 10 of us will be coming from Hertford so Bec's forget the train you will be able to get a lift with us. @HaloJ needs to come again for your rematch.

Errr, no. I seem to remember a fair bit of pain and a quantity of lost blood last time!

Awesome! Well I'm def in then - it'll give me something to aim for as I've been off the bike for 6 months (injuries). Incidentally if any of you hertfordshire chaps fancy some easy-ish rides at the weekends I could do with some buddies!

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
18 places left.
How about some of you old hands getting your names down before it is too late?

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I'll pop along if nothing vital crops up. No chance of me doing anything remotely quick, I'm afraid, so I'll wander around the perimeter and say hello to a few new CC faces.

Watt-O

Watt-o posing in Athens
Hi Steve, I would love to join you guys. I have been off CC since work blocked the site - booooooo!!!! I have finally got a smart phone so will start using CC again.

Steve

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
1 Stevevw
2 Sigizzer
3 Chris O
4 Kev S
5 Alan H
6 Davywalnuts
7 +1
8 Bec's
9 Chris H
10 John W
11 Pete W
12 Barry P
13 Watt-O
14 User1314
15 zimzum42

Last edited:
Thanks for the invite Steve - can't commit as I'm probably working and need to be in town early afternoon. Any change and I'll come along. Davy's legs will be rubber after the London Marathon and he'll be easy to skin on the track. :smile:

Top Bottom