Hi from Brecon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Doseone

Guru
Hi all.

Been cycling on and off for years. Am a lapsed triathlete in my 40's, recently sold my Giant TCR comp carbon fibre bling and got myself a flat bar (Trek 7.7FX) in admission of the fact that these days I cycle for fitness and pleasure rather than speed and because of a slightly dodgy lower back.

Am also loving mountain biking again and am lucky to have great trails and roads to ride on close to where I live.

Really enjoying my cycling again and am not looking forward to the cold dark winter nights.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Hi & :welcome: to CC

lukesdad

Hi all.

Been cycling on and off for years. Am a lapsed triathlete in my 40's, recently sold my Giant TCR comp carbon fibre bling and got myself a flat bar (Trek 7.7FX) in admission of the fact that these days I cycle for fitness and pleasure rather than speed and because of a slightly dodgy lower back.

Am also loving mountain biking again and am lucky to have great trails and roads to ride on close to where I live.

Really enjoying my cycling again and am not looking forward to the cold dark winter nights.

Spent quite a bit of time this year riding in the brecon area, using Penceli as the base. Hello and welcome.

Top Bottom