Hi from Gosport, Hants

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jane Smart

The Queen
Hi and welcome from me too. I have a couple of sisters live in Gosport and also an auntie and cousins :biggrin:

:biggrin:

Darkmarkster said:
You lived near Wiggle! :biggrin:

I remember when a small local bike shop called Butlers had a couple of guys in the corner with a computer!

Then they moved the shop and they got a bigger corner and two computers!

Then they moved to a warehouse and stopped being a local bike shop, but still took visits

Now they are big, operate behind locked doors and use CityLink.... Haven't used them for years.

OP
OP
MikeO

MikeO

Hi Jane,
sounds like you love your cycling, i'm originally from London, but have lived down this way from the days I was in the navy :biggrin:

OP
OP
MikeO

MikeO

Cuno, I remember Butlers years ago when I lived at Hilsea while in the navy, wern't they quite near Cosham railway station, i've just looked on google maps (The Old Road) ??

They used to be in Higlands Road then moved up to Stride Avenue, then an industrial estate on Eastern Road (Jackson Close) which is when they ceased to become a shop.

Jane Smart

The Queen
MikeO said:
Hi Jane,
sounds like you love your cycling, i'm originally from London, but have lived down this way from the days I was in the navy :smile:

I do love my cycling yes Mike, you are righ there :biggrin: Unfortunately due to a sprained ankle ( and cold but the cold won't stop me cycling ) I have not been out for a week now :sad:

Hope you enjoy Cycle Chat, I love it here:tongue:

:smile:

Top Bottom