Hi from Harwich essex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc85

Regular
As above, been road cycling since september last year, keeps me fit and de stresses me lol, Did the 60 mile Tour e Tendering last Sunday and it was awesome. Raised £450 for Great Ormond Street Hospital, as this is close to my heart.

My bike is a Moser Speed Sorer and have clocked up 1,550 miles, my bike before was a Peugeot Vitesse did 700 miles on that to get me started. Cycle upto and around 150 miles a week. im 35 years old and have 5 kids lol

Anyone from around Harwich/colchester/walton/frinton/clacton area on here??

Bryony

Veteran
:welcome:

PHL67

Veteran
As above, been road cycling since september last year, keeps me fit and de stresses me lol, Did the 60 mile Tour e Tendering last Sunday and it was awesome. Raised £450 for Great Ormond Street Hospital, as this is close to my heart.

My bike is a Moser Speed Sorer and have clocked up 1,550 miles, my bike before was a Peugeot Vitesse did 700 miles on that to get me started. Cycle upto and around 150 miles a week. im 35 years old and have 5 kids lol

Anyone from around Harwich/colchester/walton/frinton/clacton area on here??
If I had 5 kids I think I would be doing 150 miles a week. I am getting back into my riding and now going out regularly when around. I am in Frinton on sea. Not really interested in clubs but doing it for myself. Doing 5 day ride in August for charity so need to ride. Willing to ride out if interested. Weekends at present. I am 48.

Mrs M

Guru
:welcome:

Top Bottom