Hi from Norwich

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
openroad

openroad

Hi and welcome Amanda.
I am thinking of cycling in your area in summer.
Welcome Amanda!
Some of my ladies group started on a mb like you, now they ride road bikes with the fast boys.
You might just surprise yourself :thumbsup:
Welcome Amanda!
Some of my ladies group started on a mb like you, now they ride road bikes with the fast boys.
You might just surprise yourself :thumbsup:

OP
OP
openroad

openroad

Instead of just watching this year am going to enter the Norwich 100 charity ride and do the 50mile ride just hope I can do it lol

eck

Über Member
I started being a "proper cyclist" when I worked in Norwich in the mid 80s. I lived out in Buxton and regularly commuted by bike into the centre. Loved it there, brilliant cycling country. So, welcome, and enjoy! :smile:

OP
OP
openroad

openroad

I started being a "proper cyclist" when I worked in Norwich in the mid 80s. I lived out in Buxton and regularly commuted by bike into the centre. Loved it there, brilliant cycling country. So, welcome, and enjoy! :smile:

Rob B

Regular
Hey Amanda, I am from Scole and know of a few keen cyclists in and around the Norwich area, I will have a word with them to see if they know of any groups that you could join! (I would love to join you myself but I am currently based in Madrid, Spain...I'm not much of a commuter hehe)

Welcome!

OP
OP
openroad

openroad

Hey Amanda, I am from Scole and know of a few keen cyclists in and around the Norwich area, I will have a word with them to see if they know of any groups that you could join! (I would love to join you myself but I am currently based in Madrid, Spain...I'm not much of a commuter hehe)

Welcome!

OP
OP
openroad

openroad

Hi there Madrid lovely!Well the sun is out just wish it was hot!! just of for an hour on the bike thanks for for having a word 're any groups in the Norwich area.All the best Amanda

Top Bottom