Hi from Norwich

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jon George

Mamil and couldn't care less
Hi from Ipswich.

citybabe

Keep Calm and OMG.......CAKES!!
Hi Amanda.
I'm just outside of Norwich and I ride with Iceni Velo - have a look at their website.
If you'd like to meet for a ride just let me know

OP
OP
openroad

openroad

Hi there,thanks for that just not sure if I might be a bit to slow at the mo for joining a club but am definitely going to check out Iceni Velo website and thanks for the offer.

Shaunthesheep

Instead of just watching this year am going to enter the Norwich 100 charity ride and do the 50mile ride just hope I can do it lol
Good luck to you I am thinking about doing the Manchester 100 in August not sure if I can get fit enough through will see where I am in May before booking

citybabe

Keep Calm and OMG.......CAKES!!
Hi there,thanks for that just not sure if I might be a bit to slow at the mo for joining a club but am definitely going to check out Iceni Velo website and thanks for the offer.

They do a saturday afternoon 'newby' ride when the weather gets better. This is a good ride to get out and about. It's a lot slower and more relaxed than a club ride - hence the name 'newby'
I do the rides when I'm able to. They are about 20-25 miles with a cake stop!

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Hi & :welcome:
I am just up the road in Wymondham. I work in Norwich and cycle in Norwich regularly. Not today though, its pouring!:rain:
Hubby doesn't always want to cycle so I know what you mean about cycling alone. Mind you there I days I love cycling alone. I am not very fast either but then I am not as quick as I was 20 years ago.

OP
OP
openroad

openroad

Thanks the newby ride sounds good and cake I love
They do a saturday afternoon 'newby' ride when the weather gets better. This is a good ride to get out and about. It's a lot slower and more relaxed than a club ride - hence the name 'newby'
I do the rides when I'm able to. They are about 20-25 miles with a cake stop!

My name is Amanda and I live in Norwich, a couple of years ago I started cycling again after quite a few years.Started out on a cheap mountain bike then got a specialized vita from cycles UK Norwich great place .Found that I wad really getting into cycling so a year later I found myself buying a specialized dolce and I love it. I ride on my own at the mo but maybe I might join a club one day just don't feel fast enough yet.

Hello Amanda,

A belated welcome to CC from me.............. I am also from Norwich, and I am the organiser of Norwich AlleyCat............. the monthly bicycle treasure hunts and navigational challenges in Norwich.

Norwich Alleycats are held on the last Sunday of the month (there was one today), start at the Forum at midday, and finish at the Red Lion next to the Bishops bridge.

We are a very friendly and sociable bunch..... https://www.facebook.com/groups/norwichalleycat/

OP
OP
openroad

openroad

Hi there thanks for the welcome :rolleyes:Sounds good will write it on my calendar all the best Amanda

Top Bottom