Hi from Staffordshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alans

black belt lounge lizard
The one with the 8 armed digger monster ^_^ (Rochester). Rocester[/QUOTE]

ftfy:smile:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Sorry I don't always notice when the iPad decides to fix things for me! :blush: Had a nice time but I was cold, still at least I missed the heavy rain they had in the south, and had a Bird's sausage, delicious.

Hi & Welcome.
seems there are quite a few escapees from Staffordshire... :biggrin:
Hi from a Stoke on Trent exile now living in the Peak District :welcome:

Welcome to the forums.
I used to live in Newcastle-under-Lyme, years ago. I do miss cycling on the towpaths. We don't have them in Norfolk.

So did I.
Also had an office on High Street above the Post Office.
'tis a small world

Tis a very small world! Used to live in the Brampton (not to mention various other locations in and around SOT (Hartshill, Basford, Westlands, Weston Coyney, Endon...)), went to 2ndary school in NUL! One of the best things I even did was escape!

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Hi & Welcome.

Tis a very small world! Used to live in the Brampton (not to mention various other locations in and around SOT (Hartshill, Basford, Westlands, Weston Coyney, Endon...)), went to 2ndary school in NUL! One of the best things I even did was escape!
You lived in the Brampton? Wow! You posh thing you :laugh: My vet was in the Brampton. I was in Basford.

I only went there for a year (work contract) and ended up living in N Staffs for nearly 12! I was itching to escape after about 3 months. I have no idea why the heck I stayed there so long as I really didn't like living there.

alans

black belt lounge lizard
Hi & Welcome.

A work colleague lives in Hartshill
My scuba diving buddy lives in Basford
We used to live adjacent to Westlands ( Clayton)
We used to live in Weston Coyney
A client's M-I-L lives in Endon
Went to private school in NuL

The world gets smaller & smaller^_^

cuberider

Über Member
Hi & Welcome.

I was cycling around park hall country park a couple of weeks ago :bicycle:

OP
OP
mick1836

mick1836

Über Member
I was born & bred in Stoke on Trent, ( don't hear that term these days?:laugh:) Fenton to be be exact, a new career moved us to Stafford in 1974 where we have lived since.:thumbsup:

I was born & bred in Stoke on Trent, ( don't hear that term these days?:laugh:) Fenton to be be exact, a new career moved us to Stafford in 1974 where we have lived since.:thumbsup:
our mum bought my brother a mug for Christmas this year that said that!
http://www.moorlandpottery.co.uk/st...4.html?zenid=42abc7dfb3b010a889236082b319cb3b

Boslem-1a.jpg

migrantwing

Veteran
:welcome: from a place halfway-ish between Uttoxeter & Cheadle.

Hi Pete, I'm on the opposite of out county to you, just outside the county town of Stafford.:hello:

Just down the road from you in Stone. I have been working in Utch these last few weeks and the 15 mile commute from Stone to Utch via Fulford or Bramshall has kiiled me. Too many climbs for 7am in the morning :smile:

iandg

Legendary Member
Hi & Welcome.

Hello Mick, I grew up in Stafford but now live in Stornoway, hence my choice of bike.

Last edited:

migrantwing

Veteran
7 am ? on days i have been at work half hour by then :smile:
serious;y though you do get used to it.

I've worked nights and worked for Royal Mail, 4am starts. Lately it's been part of the job, mate. People don't like you waking them up before 8-8:30am, else I'd start earlier and finish earlier and miss the traffic, too :smile:

Top Bottom