How "Busy" is England?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
i would avoid the Ayrshire coast if I was you, if you go as far as Irvine and the surrounding coastline you will find it very polluted with sewerage covered beaches especially irvine , Troon and nearby beaches, the cause is a badly damaged sewerage main that feeds directly into the sea between Irvine and Troon its been like that since i was a nipper playing on those beaches.

That's not the only sh!te you need to avoid in Troon. It appears to have become a popular gathering place for some of our classy teens....

MarkF

Guru
but really, as I say, I just cannot get my head round just how close some places are to each other.
One that gets me is Leeds and Bradford for example.

It's a conurbation and has been for some time, there is no distinct separation, I live in Bradford but can cycle into "Leeds" in 1 minute. ^_^

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
One of my friends lives in Devon and posted this on FB earlier:

fb.png

Moon bunny

Judging your grammar.
I understand Otterburn is good for a relaxing weekend.

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
My ex used to insist that she was from Kent, not Sarf Landan. She got rather annoyed when I asked her how much countryside there was between Sidcup and Lewisham...

Hyslop

Veteran
If I didn't live here, I doubt if I would ever come near it. I love the scenery and most of the people, but the weather really is rank rotten - especially in the west.
I have actually seriously considered emigrating to Ingerlund purely because of our weather, but I always manage to convince myself that constant wind and rain isn't really THAT bad.
Cheeky monkey-Ive just seen that!^_^

Top Bottom