How much for a haircut?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I called into a barber in Newcastle-upon-Tyne today for a trim and walked out £12 - and quite a few hairs - lighter.

Price was £10.50, but the service and expertise was good so a gratuity seemed appropriate.

It was, however, a bit more than I was expecting.

My fault for choosing a place opposite the central station.

A barber in the outlying areas would have been cheaper.

How much do you pay for a haircut?

potsy

Rambler
£0

matiz

Guru
I get free haircuts off my hairdresser sister last time I layed a laminate floor in her living room and got a free haircut, the time before I layed a ceramic tile floor in her very large kitchen and got a free haircut.I think I'm going to let it grow for a while now though.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
You guys should think yourselves lucky. £20 here and that's a chunk knocked off since I have stuck with the same hairdresser for years. Should be £28 I think and many are more than that.

arch684

Veteran
Local hairdresser charges £6 and £3 if your over 60

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
£11 to have mine shaved every couple of months, though that does include scorching off the ear hairs..

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
You guys should think yourselves lucky. £20 here and that's a chunk knocked off since I have stuck with the same hairdresser for years. Should be £28 I think and many are more than that.
Even £20 seems cheap! I think mine is somewhere about £40, but I lots who pay a lot more! My daughter just paid £90 but she wasn't told the full cost up front which seems a little unfair.

Top Bottom