How to get tires to 100 PSI?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Track pump when at home.
CO2 pump when out on the road.

mondobongo

Über Member
Track Pump will get them up to 100 quickly. As Noodley says CO2 out on the road a mini pump ain't gonna do it.

Mini-pumps will do the job easily. The trick is in your technique, you need something to brace the end of the pump against. I use a Topeak Mini-Morph, which has a hose and a foldout foot. It basically works like a mini track pump.
Before that I used to stand the wheel against a post or tree-stump or whatever and brace the end of the pump on it between the spokes.

Incidentally, you might be better off putting queries like this in Know How in future.

dodgy

I use my mouth, you need to get a really good seal around the valve and it helps if the valves are of the long variety. Smear some vaseline on your lips for an extra good seal and simply blow, you'll know when you're near 100psi as faeces will squirt out of your arse and pebble dash whatever is behind you.

Roflmao !

girofan

dodgy said:
I use my mouth, you need to get a really good seal around the valve and it helps if the valves are of the long variety. Smear some vaseline on your lips for an extra good seal and simply blow, you'll know when you're near 100psi as faeces will squirt out of your arse and pebble dash whatever is behind you.

:smile::laugh::biggrin::laugh::biggrin::laugh:

Top Bottom