How to out-Rapha Rapha

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I'll be honest though... if I had money to burn, I'd be all over Rapha and stuff like this...it's just SOOOOOOOOOOout of my range, that I feel duty-bound to exercise a degree of inverted snobbery and claim that my Aldi/Lidl/dhb-sales gear is just as good :thumbsup:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I'll be honest though... if I had money to burn, I'd be all over Rapha and stuff like this...it's just SOOOOOOOOOOout of my range, that I feel duty-bound to exercise a degree of inverted snobbery and claim that my Aldi/Lidl/dhb-sales gear is just as good :thumbsup:
Having just cycled to Aldi in a LiDL jacket, I think we can both lay claim to the title ''Rougher than Rapha.''

SteCenturion

I am your Father
[QUOTE 3355893, member: 259"]Actually, I really wish John Smedley would manufacture cycling stuff. Their clothes are expensive but they last for ever, and my uncle Bob lives up the road from the factory shop![/QUOTE]
Mmmmm - John Smedley, the finest knits in the land.

I have 2 or 3 Smedley garments that have lasted years. Bargain finds in TK Maxx, they crop up on rare occasions so when they do & if my size I snap the up, can't afford them at anywhere near full RRP.

Lovely stuff.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Reminded me of a Joe Orton quote..."I've discovered I look better in cheap clothes"

Top Bottom