Hulkamania

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Pardon ?

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Yep - the green hordes must be resisted

3334113-2737175-hulk_marvel_uk.jpg

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering

The article hints at a different source which reveals his use of the hysterically reviled and banned word.

Apparently he's discussing his daughter's relationship on a tape and he's less than complementary about her choice of partner(s).

It's headline news here in the US and the media are being a bit evasive about the exact nature of the offence.

I can't say that I'm particularly bothered. I endured having to watch him and the other fakers of WWF as it was then when one of my sons was addicted to it. He was talking in hook line and sinker by the scripts.

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
I thought he was great in Crocodile Dundee.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Of course its headline news. Its HULK HOGAN FFS! He's a god to us musclebound meatheads.

The public and private personas of high profile folk and celebrities are often divergent entities. I don't know fully the context and veracity of the evidence and accordingly I'm in no position to judge.

The article hints at a different source which reveals his use of the hysterically reviled and banned word.

Apparently he's discussing his daughter's relationship on a tape and he's less than complementary about her choice of partner(s).

It's headline news here in the US and the media are being a bit evasive about the exact nature of the offence.

I can't say that I'm particularly bothered. I endured having to watch him and the other fakers of WWF as it was then when one of my sons was addicted to it. He was talking in hook line and sinker by the scripts.

I've Google but couldn't find it - is that definitely him, as that other blonde haired, aging wrestler type 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' was definitely caught out doing exactly that?

I was more a Hitman Hart fan myself. Our the Undertaker. Everyone likes the Undertaker.

Top Bottom