human fly paper

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PatrickPending

Legendary Member
well thats what i felt like, put suntan lotion on to avoid frying to a crisp on todays (170km) ride (see loads of skin cancer at work so dont want it myself) anyway undesirable side effect is you get loads of those small black flies sticking to you. yuk. the extra weight must have added seconds to my time haha

Maz

Guru
It was indeed a great sunny day in Leicester.
How on earth do you manage to ride such massive distances? most i've done is about 10 miles.

buggi

Bird Saviour
i'm only gonna say this once....

P20

for those of you who have not used it before, you apply it once a day (in the morning, one and half hours before you go in the sun) and you don't have to apply it again for the rest of the day. it bonds to the skin so only comes off when your skin sheds naturally. therefore you can go swimming etc and not have to worry about putting it back on.

personally, i love it because its not sticky and you don't become human fly paper (why is there not a smiley for human fly paper?) and its great if you are sunbathing on a sandy beach. nothing worse than having to reapply sun tan lotion when you come out of the sea on a sandy beach.

i cycled all day in 30 degree heat in france and it worked a treat. and i am VERY fair skinned and burn just looking at the sun.

which brings me to the second reason i love it... i can put my fake tan on after coz it's not greasy :blush:

it's factor 20 but i'm sure you guessed from the name.

Top Bottom