I’m regularly overtaken adjacent to bollards-saves seconds but is hazardous.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
The language of the spokesman already exonerates the driver, who appears to have had nothing to do with the car's actions.

And how shyte must driving standards be in South Wales when this is so easily shrugged off as 'one of those things'?

GC

Reactions: mjr

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
And how shyte must driving standards be in South Wales when this is so easily shrugged off as 'one of those things'?
At a guess, about as bad as most places in the UK?

StuartG

slower but further
Hopefully their insurance company (and spouse if applicable) in this case will cost the driver more in money and humiliation then any magistrate can inflict.
But its a bad show. Especially for all of us who have been injured by criminal driving for which the police have refused to take action despite oodles of evidence.

Amazing, why no further action? Perhaps the bollard just 'popped up' , makes as much sense as the sun loitering around at 11.00. Stop the world, I want to get off.
Had a similar incident not long ago where a driver tried to overtake approaching a bollard, even after I had moved out to primary. We both arrived at said bollard together, they then had to manoeuvre around it, hilarious ;-)

Top Bottom