I don't know if I'd like

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gromit

Über Member
I took Arch to Flamingo land a year or so ago, didn't know she was a roller coaster junkie. I ended up very green, :tongue: it was a good day out though. :smile:

buggi

Bird Saviour
I think we were separated at birth. I'll do any rollercoaster, but get queasy on the teacups.

me too! any rollercoaster but put me on the teacups or octopus and i feel sick. put me on the waltzers and i'll throw up for real! :tongue:

longers

Legendary Member
I love rollercoasters but hate spinny things and them pirate ships are pretty nasty.

The Revolution at Blackpool is one of the best I've been on, good at night with the 'luminations on :tongue:

The build up in the queue and then the wait to actually set off or reach the top of the first 'roll' is often worse than the ride itself.

There's a tower jobby which fires you straight up in the air at Blackpool and the gap between the beep for all clear and then being shot up is random and it does wonders for the nerves when it's your turn and you're strapped in :smile:.

Oh, and it lurches a wee bit before it lets go too.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I did do the Tower of Terror in Disney (Florida) ...that's it...no flippin other stuff.... I kissed the floor....and bought a t-shirt.......... never, ever, ever again........... that plays with your head.............

Top Bottom