I keep meeting famous cyclists!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
What an exciting fortnight.

Last week at the cycle show I bounced up to David Miller (who is an absolute hottie, by the way), shook his hand, grinned like a groupie and got his autograph.

Today who comes into work but Jamie Staff, Team Sprint medallist. He's at Asda promoting some kind of sports bars, so I bounce up to him, shake his hand, grin like a groupie and show him a photo of my (apparently ugly) lovely bike Liesl in Switzerland for his appreciation. He said she looked like a nice bike and he'd love to be able to go cycling for pleasure!

Who's next on the Ramsden hit list??? This is fun!

Greedo

i hear Robert Miller is a bit of a "Hottie" these days :biggrin:

Cathryn said:
What an exciting fortnight.

Last week at the cycle show I bounced up to David Miller (who is an absolute hottie, by the way), shook his hand, grinned like a groupie and got his autograph.

Today who comes into work but Jamie Staff, Team Sprint medallist. He's at Asda promoting some kind of sports bars, so I bounce up to him, shake his hand, grin like a groupie and show him a photo of my (apparently ugly) lovely bike Liesl in Switzerland for his appreciation. He said she looked like a nice bike and he'd love to be able to go cycling for pleasure!

Who's next on the Ramsden hit list??? This is fun!

OP
OP
Cathryn

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I like Josie Dew... leave her alone.

I think Cav is next on my hit list so i can point out which of us really is 'the hottest property in cycling right now'. :smile:

Cathryn said:
I like Josie Dew... leave her alone.

I think Cav is next on my hit list so i can point out which of us really is 'the hottest property in cycling right now'. :wacko:
I fully intend to.....

If you ever meet Ms Pendleton then, on behalf of the forum's drooling perves gentlemen, would you mind slobbering incoherently doffing your hat and nipping off to the gents for a quick one offering our heartiest congratulations. :smile:

gavintc

Guru
If you come up to Edinburgh on Wed, Chris Hoy is signing his book in Waterstones.

On a different note, I was in a cycle shop (Billy Billisland's) in Glasgow on Friday and noticed a polka dot skin skin on the wall - signed by Robert Miller. Reportedly, it is his original from the TdF.

Greedo

I like that shop. he had to give that top away though as he can't get it on anymore with breasts :smile:

gavintc said:
If you come up to Edinburgh on Wed, Chris Hoy is signing his book in Waterstones.

On a different note, I was in a cycle shop (Billy Billisland's) in Glasgow on Friday and noticed a polka dot skin skin on the wall - signed by Robert Miller. Reportedly, it is his original from the TdF.

OP
OP
Cathryn

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Chuffy said:
I fully intend to.....

If you ever meet Ms Pendleton then, on behalf of the forum's drooling perves gentlemen, would you mind slobbering incoherently doffing your hat and nipping off to the gents for a quick one offering our heartiest congratulations. :smile:

I bow to her hotter-ness

Tetedelacourse

gavintc said:

yeah he wore it in the final TT after the KOTM prize was in the bag. Legend. (still) Only winner of that prize whose first language is English.

Chuffy said:
If you ever meet Josie Dew, please do me the honour of kicking her firmly in the bottom bracket and stuffing her headfirst into a Carradice longflap....

She'd fit too.

Gratuitous wind-up Chuffy piccy

photo1008c.jpg

Top Bottom