I saw John Prescott today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bodhbh

Guru
Saw Norman Lamont at Doncaster train station about 15-6 yrs ago, think he lives in the area. He wasn't minister at the time iirc, but still in the public eye - credit for using public transport.

Bodhbh

Guru
ComedyPilot said:
I told Fraser Hines (Emmerdale actor from the 80's) to f*ck off at a barn dance once, I was trying to get my hand up a girl's mohair jumper and he was taking the p*ss on the MC's mike.
Can't remember which one. But it did make the headlines about 15 yrs back, that one of the cast got kidnapped during a night out in Leeds and doped up with acid and barbituates or somesuch. Ha, that was his excuse probably.

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
I was skiing in Slovenia a few years ago, and so was Paddy Ashdown. He was High Representative for Bosnia and Herzegovina at the time, and had three very dangerous looking bodyguards with him and his family all the time.

Andrew

p.s. He can ski very well :smile:

U

User482

I once stood behind "big" Ron Atkinson at a queue in an airport. He's not very big actually.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I stood next to Kimberly from Girl Aloud acouple of weeks ago whilst waiting for luggage at JFK.
Very nice indeed, plump.. little too much make up.. but nice never the less

gavintc

Guru
I sat close to Robin Cook in the business lounge at Heathrow about a month before he died hill walking. I was quite surprised that he was just as ugly in the flesh as on tele.

OP
OP
M

Melvil

Over The Hill said:
They say TV makes you look fat, so did it help Two- Jags/Jabs/Shags?

Prescott used to be a bar steward - nothing much changed.

In fact he looks absolutely the same in real life as he looks on the telly.

yenrod

I once seen R.Williams bentley driving down the road in Larnd'n centre...

:rofl:

I also once seen Mutya Buena and Keisha Buchanan (Sugarbabes) on the Jubilee line tube one afternoon - turns out the former lives/d? in Kingsbury.

Giggling like little schoolgirls.

I recall thinking WOW famous people then thought they must have some bloody good management behind them.

Fame is hype.

Top Bottom