In praise of cree lights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

speccy1

Mine is coming up for it`s 4th winter, I went to the trouble of sealing up the battery with silicone when I bought it (as the non-watertight batteries are the weakpoint), dug it out the other day, after charging for nearly 5 hours I had 3 hours of use out of it, which is the same as it`s always done from new, so got full confidence in it for this winter too:smile:

Drago

Legendary Member
I slipped my battery pack into a length of old innertube and sealed the ends with cable ties pulls nice and tight. Drier than Adrian's colostomy bag.

OP
OP
speccy1

speccy1

I slipped my battery pack into a length of old innertube and sealed the ends with cable ties pulls nice and tight. Drier than Adrian's colostomy bag.
Good idea I like it, although sealed mine is in a sealable bag, folded, folded, and folded again and then cable tied. They do last if you protect them

U

User33236

Mine sits in a waterproof tri-bag on the top tube of my commuter. Survived two winters so far.

Drago

Legendary Member

Cree Lights is Ronnie Pickerings girlfriend, and a brand of cigarettes.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
We are not playing along because the man is a moron who wants to bully other road users. It wasn't funny to begin with.

Which model of Cree lights are we talking about.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
We are not playing along because the man is a moron who wants to bully other road users. It wasn't funny to begin with.

Which model of Cree lights are we talking about.
Sheesh !
It was in reference to the i am ronnie puns going on in that thread not the behaviour of the guy , in case speccy missed the thread and was wondering what people were on about , which i took from the ??????? in his replies .

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Sheesh !
It was in reference to the i am ronnie puns going on in that thread not the behaviour of the guy , in case speccy missed the thread and was wondering what people were on about , which i took from the ??????? in his replies .

Like I said, it wasn't funny to begin with.

Now back to Cree lights please.

Drago

Legendary Member
The value and performance of them things is indeed incredible. They make the prices many others charge for less long lasting products look like a sick joke.

Top Bottom