inlaws visiting ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Guru
Does he wait for you to get up on a morning and then sprint across the landing into the bathroom in front of you? :cursing:

;)
S

no he has his own bath room..
but he gets up same time as me and talks in my ear about his nights sleep..ffs
i get his coffee and corn flakes and sit him at the table...he then tells you about the problem he had on the loo..roll on sunday, i can do milton keynes in 50 mins when i take him home...64 miles..if the A1 didn't hav asc i could do it in 35mins..lol

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Loved mine, even though they were always trying to get me to vote Republican(Tory). Swell folks. Mrs GA thought the world of my Dad, my Ma had long since passed when Mrs. GA came along.

TVC

My in laws are brilliant, I used to service the mother in law's broomstick for her. A joke we kept going for years. Early in my relationship with Lu the mil bought me a furry willy warmer for Christmas, which I unwittingly unwrapped in front of the whole family. From that point on it was open warfare and we were always sparring, with big grins on our faces.

I miss her.

stephec

Legendary Member
My in laws are brilliant, I used to service the mother in law's broomstick for her. A joke we kept going for years. Early in my relationship with Lu the mil bought me a furry willy warmer for Christmas, which I unwittingly unwrapped in front of the whole family. From that point on it was open warfare and we were always sparring, with big grins on our faces.

I miss her.
Did she ask you to model it? :smile:

Reactions: TVC

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
My FIL never visited or even left the county of Staffordshire, and my MIL has only visited once, they just don't travel. We even contemplated having our wedding there but apparently FIL probably wouldn't have attended anyway. It was just his way and we were welcomed in his house. My side of the family visit more often, and can be a pain but they are also lovely!

winjim

Smash the cistern
My in-laws need to learn the difference between helping with the baby and playing with the baby, and they need to learn it PDQ. They also need to understand that when we say don't buy her anything pink, we especially mean don't buy her a farking horrid farking cheap farking pink farking teddy farking bear from farking Clinton's farking cards that farking wants farking burning but they made us put in the farking nursery and we're going to have to farking remember to farking get out every farking time they farking visit. FFS.

Seriously. No Pink.

Top Bottom