Iraqi Bomb Squad

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
I can't make that out....but is that a corpse on the ground after the explosion?
If it is, then this isn't funny.

gavintc

Guru
That is sick. There is no evidence that the story and the incident are even related. A bomb goes off, people are killed, the story is just conjecture - not nice and it has that arrogant American attitude that I find distasteful.

montage

God Almighty
I hope Mr Pig is sowy for being a swine and failing to crackling us up.

OP
OP
Mr Pig

Mr Pig

I am sorry if I offended some of you...or maybe all of you!

There is no evidence that the story and the incident are even related

I agree. However a couple of the people in the video do look like police or military personnel and their cavalier treatment of a suspicious package beggars belief.

I assume that the person standing to the left of the bomb was killed and is the body/shape you can see on the ground at the end, although it obviously impossible to be sure. I don't take any pleasure from people being killed but the fact that film footage contains death certainly doesn't automatically stop me from finding it interesting. Most of us have seen war footage where ships are torpedoed or cities bombed and we are conscious of the fact that we are watching people die. I don't feel that the right or wrong of the footage is defined by whether or not you can actually see the bodies. However I do recognise that many people are sensitive to such things which is why I posted the warning. I felt the title and the warning were enough to alert you as to what the video might contain.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
It will certainly be used as a training clip for people going on ops in places like Iraq. In itself of course the clip is not offensive. Posting it on this sort of website could be regarded as such. Then again that is the real world ... difficult call but IMO on the whole such clips have no function to serve on this forum.

I think people who post or look at this sort of stuff should be very ashamed of themselves. No I haven't looked, I get the idea of what it is from the other posts and really don't want to (anyway I was just going to crack one off over V P's picture and it would probably put me off my stroke).

dodgy

Have you got any beheading or mutilation videos Mr Pig? Since you've educated me that looking at pictures of women who have volunteered to be photographed is wrong, I need another distraction and I think you're on to something.

Top Bottom