Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Just have this half marathon I signed up for together out the way, then I'm bk on the bike.

Reactions: GBC
OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Shhh - he won't notice - he'll think it's running and cycling .... :blush:
Here was me thinking it was something my church would frown upon :smile:

@GBC - no Glasgow for me this year. Edinburgh at months end I had signed up for morning after last years race, which was days beforemy 2 weeks off where I really fell in love with the bike. Glasgow this year also falls on same day I have afternoon tickets to go see still game at the hydro, so made the decision not to to run it much easier

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Dunno if I could run a half marathon.

I could probably eat one though
Can scotch & wry sue for joke theft 20 years on? :smile:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
How will cross-country skiing & shooting help? :crazy: ;)
I'll have you know that cross-country skiing :wub: is the sport that uses the most muscles in the body. :thumbsup: It is the bestest outdoors thing to do when there is lots of snow! Even better than cycling, in my opinion :tongue: ...

T (runs and hides before she gets kicked out, shot :eek: or worse for heresy) ;)

edindave

Über Member
I'll have you know that cross-country skiing :wub: is the sport that uses the most muscles in the body. :thumbsup: It is the bestest outdoors thing to do when there is lots of snow! Even better than cycling, in my opinion :tongue: ...

T (runs and hides before she gets kicked out, shot :eek: or worse for heresy) ;)

I can believe that, not got any experience of XC unless you count the flat-ish bits the few times I've been skiing (on carvers); but I remember the lungs busting. Might as well have been going uphill.

I've always enjoyed watching biathlon. Amazing how they can compose themselves amidst such extreme aerobic efforts.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Has Scotland shut down and no one told me?
tumbleweed.gif

I need to lurk somewhere:thumbsup:

Top Bottom