Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chewa

plus je vois les hommes, plus j'admire les chiens
I just found out you can get episodes of "Weirs Way" on STV player.
My granpa used to love watching that so I just watched a couple of episodes from the late 70's. Magic!

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
I just found out you can get episodes of "Weirs Way" on STV player.
My granpa used to love watching that so I just watched a couple of episodes from the late 70's. Magic!
I watched the originals....:blush:
Wee Tam spent time in Nepal and the Himalayas but Alba was his true love..
It was his enthusiasm..
I even had my wee tammy in my formative hill walking days....
Hero.:thumbsup:

Fubar

Guru
I had an "off" yesterday on black ice (photos are available), take care on them roads especially where the sun doesn't get to the Tarmac - nice sunny day too, just seems to have been a dip in temperature over the weekend.

Be careful out there folks!

chewa

plus je vois les hommes, plus j'admire les chiens
I had an "off" yesterday on black ice (photos are available), take care on them roads especially where the sun doesn't get to the Tarmac - nice sunny day too, just seems to have been a dip in temperature over the weekend.

Be careful out there folks!

I noticed the temp on My Garmin went down to 1 C yesterday and did think it would be dangerous elsewhere. Hope you didn't get hurt (and landed left side down- Always protect the drivetrain :smile:)

Fubar

Guru
I noticed the temp on My Garmin went down to 1 C yesterday and did think it would be dangerous elsewhere. Hope you didn't get hurt (and landed left side down- Always protect the drivetrain :smile:)

I did as a matter of fact, though that was much less a deliberate act and much more an act of nature...

Col5632

Guru
I did as a matter of fact, though that was much less a deliberate act and much more an act of nature...

Is the bike ok? :laugh:

Fubar

Guru
What Scottish Road Rash looks like:
62341-640d2805db781d7dfdc172be4a8354a4.jpg
62342-e9f6edb9cd65b0e021bc43d7a3a05a4f.jpg
62343-0370c49ec1a363486be46f3ece782b8f.jpg

(Note pasty white skin under angry red gouges) The 3rd picture is actually a lump, not my knee...

Top Bottom