Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Thinking about it, it's unlikely, as I'll be in Dundee Thursday/Friday, and I don't fancy travelling all the way back from Dundee on Friday only to turn around and go back to Perth on Saturday :sad: I'll see how I feel closer to it.
You'll probably feel better as you get closer to Perth ... :whistle:

:giggle:

You'll probably feel better as you get closer to Perth ... :whistle:

:giggle:
:rolleyes:

Brandane

Legendary Member
Well, it finally happened. The segment I created 2 years ago, giving me my sole climbing KOM, has been taken. Clearly, it was not sufficiently obscure.

One of youse lot have to head out to Port Glasgow and reclaim it for CC Ecosse. Just watch out for the neds - and the massive potholes.
@Bobby Mhor , it's down to you! That's just up the hill from where I used to live, in my Barratt house. No jokes about STD's please. I must be the only person who bought a property in the 80's and LOST money on it :laugh:.
Edit... Just noticed that a mate of mine is in 4th place on that segment leaderboard. He's pretty quick for a 54 year old, but I'd never admit that to his face :smile:.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Can't get comfortable on the bike again. Outside of shin/ quad in agony again today, left hand sides fine so reckon saddle heights ok, just can't get right cleat in right position I think. Any other ideas?

Can't get comfortable on the bike again. Outside of shin/ quad in agony again today, left hand sides fine so reckon saddle heights ok, just can't get right cleat in right position I think. Any other ideas?
Online diagnosis is difficult, I've never heard of cleat alignment causing quad pain.
It's probably a strain but IANAD - go to a sports physio.

Top Bottom