Is bike radar really that bad?

Is bike radar really that bad????

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blue

Legendary Member
I feel that BR isn't too bad and will continue to use it for the time being. I'm more of a refugee from ACF which I found a tad too quiet.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I find it amazing that Bikeradar are running a beta version of the site, which I understand to be an unfinished item. Internet forumology is not exactly rocket science, the software is tried and tested and available off the shelf, so why did they need to foist an unreadable mess on us?

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
It all came as a shock to me :blush: . Having looked at both Forums (forae?) I agree with those above that this one is easier to get on with and BR just being too much. I'll keep trying but I'm already defaulting to this one.

Strange name Bike Radar tho'. :rolleyes: Bit like a collision avoidance gizmo for bikes rather than a chat place. :thumbsup:

yello

Unwieldy is the word. Hopefully there'll be some consolidation or something.

Stephenite

Membå
I found myself being navigated towards the site, somehow, recently - absent-mindedly clicking on things, i suppose. I logged in and the automatic password suggestion worked. Loads of adverts and promoted stuff. The forum, at first glance, appears similar to this one but, pre the latest schism, where the political types were hived off to found their own microcosm. Not sure i'll be going back so often.

Top Bottom