is Boris Johnson on glue?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Karlt

"Exceedance" of an air pollution limit is the correct technical term I am afraid ...
He must have listened to SOMETHING he has been told!

T

I'll add that to my collection of data points that English is heading towards being a agglutinative language,

bozmandb9

Insert witty title here
[QUOTE="dellzeqq, post: 1555819, Johnson is out and about gluing the particulates to the road, where they stay for a short while. Wouldn't it be cheaper to pay for filters on exhausts? Or even.......get rid of diesel taxis?

http://www.businessg...llution-streets 'Dastardly'. Now I remember who he reminds me of........(the dog that is)[/QUOTE]

They are, or at least up to Euro 5 or something like that. I know because a mate of mine has the contract for converting thousands of taxis to LPG (have to stick a petrol engine in and make it run on gas). I'd say if Boris has a plan to ensure that we don't pay €300 million in fines to the EU, then that's a good thing, clearly not as good as reducing particulates, but that can't be done overnight. Paying lots of money in fines won't make it happen any quicker.

Top Bottom