Jaws...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
That kid on the inflatable getting bitten in half, shudder...

The kid talks...

http://thenewdaily.com.au/entertainment/2014/01/06/jaws-changed-life/

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I've never been swimming since I watched that film :eek:
20-odd years ago I went on holiday to Corfu with my g/f and stepdaughter. They wanted a day lazing on the beach which is not my idea of fun so I went for a long swim. I found a big cave a few hundred yards down the coast and swam around in there, then I decided to swim round the headland and walk back to the beach along the road.

I must have been over half a mile out to sea when I thought I saw something big moving around below me in the water! The Jaws music instantly went through my mind and I realised that I didn't know if there were sharks in the Med. I thought that there must be since it is open to the Atlantic at Gibraltar so there is nothing to stop them coming in!

I decided to abort my swim but it took me over 20 minutes of very nervous swimming to get back to dry land ... :ohmy:

mark st1

Plastic Manc
20-odd years ago I went on holiday to Corfu with my g/f and stepdaughter. They wanted a day lazing on the beach which is not my idea of fun so I went for a long swim. I found a big cave a few hundred yards down the coast and swam around in there, then I decided to swim round the headland and walk back to the beach along the road.

I must have been over half a mile out to sea when I thought I saw something big moving around below me in the water! The Jaws music instantly went through my mind and I realised that I didn't know if there were sharks in the Med. I thought that there must be since it is open to the Atlantic at Gibraltar so there is nothing to stop them coming in!

I decided to abort my swim but it took me over 20 minutes of very nervous swimming to get back to dry land ... :ohmy:

Followed closely by a trail of sewage no doubt :eek:

Top Bottom