Jensie and the hour 18/9

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Herzog

Swinglish Mountain Goat
Just got my ticket, really hope he gets it (and perhaps holds it for more than a month...)!!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
sounds like a test run for Fabian - surely he has no real chance of breaking the record
The UCI have changed the rules again to allow more sensible technology to be used, but they have not restored Boardman's old 56.375 km record so JV 'only' has to beat the current 49.xxx km record, which he thinks he can do.

He knows that Wiggins, Cancellara or Martin would probably soon take the record off him but holding it for a short while would be a great way to end his career.

400bhp

Guru
The UCI have changed the rules again to allow more sensible technology to be used, but they have not restored Boardman's old 56.375 km record so JV 'only' has to beat the current 49.xxx km record, which he thinks he can do.

He knows that Wiggins, Cancellara or Martin would probably soon take the record off him but holding it for a short while would be a great way to end his career.

When I heard on Eurosport that he had to beat 49 point odd KM I thought it must have been a mistake. Clearly not. Reckon he'll have it for about a week.:laugh:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Agreed that he's probably Spartacus's stalking horse. But while Fab and the others have been hinting, murmuring, and generally Not Having A Go, Jens has MTFUd and is actually attempting it. And I think he'll do it. Looking forward to congratulating him in person.

Top Bottom