Jonathon Tiernan Locke blood passport iffy? (ToB title for Haas?)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raindog

er.....
Any chance of cutting and pasting that for us Strath? I can only read the first paragraph.

Hope there's nothing amiss, I really like his style of riding, but his season has been a bit strange since last year's wins. Whatever, I still maintain he should never have joined Sky.

raindog

er.....
cheers dm - that CN article wasn't there when I was sniffing round early this morning

doesn't look too good, does it?

gavintc

Guru
Interesting, it was during this year's ToB that I recalled his performance last year and wondered why he had fallen into obscurity this year.

If true it would explain a lot of things and his performance drop would suddenly make sense.

This will be manna for the Sky haters.

Though the potential discrepancy predates his time at Sky and he hasn't performed with them. If anything, it enhances Sky's reputation, I reckon.

I agree with that completely but I'd regard us as the right side of reasonable.

It's funny that I never real thought his drop off was due to not doping now but rather Sky training methods not suiting him and people question us being cynical. Maybe I'm not quite cynical enough. I'm sure Locke ended up with a nice contract at Sky.

montage

God Almighty
Fingers crossed all is fine.... but a strong performance year followed by a slack showing whilst riding for a team with a zero tolerance policy doesn't point in the right direction. Time will tell!

Top Bottom