Jowwys full stable

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
The commuter

IMAG0029.jpg

The Ti winter/commuter comfort blanket

IMAG0042.jpg

The TT Beast

IMAG0045.jpg

And the super speed machine

IMAG0020.jpg

The full stable and a very happy smiley owner

SIS_3534.jpg

Last edited:

MikeG

Guru
Jeez, that's a dangerous set of steps! If it forms an entrance to your dwelling, it is probably non-compliant with the Building Regs.

Nice bikes, though.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Jeez, that's a dangerous set of steps! If it forms an entrance to your dwelling, it is probably non-compliant with the Building Regs.

Nice bikes, though.
its the rear of my property - house was built in 1895 so its within building regs for the time it was built - but this a cycle forum not a builders forum and they are not as steep as you think

MikeG

Guru
Those steps were built within the last 20 years, and it isn't about the steepness, it's about the unprotected drop........

............but as you say, we digress.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Those steps were built within the last 20 years, and it isn't about the steepness, it's about the unprotected drop........

............but as you say, we digress.
those steps were rebuilt two months ago - but as you say we digress

AndyRM

XOXO
I'm not normally a Spesh fan, but that TT bike is a thing of beauty. :wub:

Step doesn't look more than a couple inches down to me. I can't see the problem. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

L14M

Über Member
People moaning about steps being dangerous... Go out on a metal and carbon fiber contraption with angry gearing teeth and mesh on show... at 35mph down hill playing chicken with traffic..

But I digress, lovely bikes :biggrin: Well jelous!

Liam

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
Good looking bikes Jowwy. I love the Ti and TT bikes.

I was probably as big as you are in the picture last year then I saw a picture of myself on the bike and I had to do something about it :blush: I'm 15 and half st now and trying to get down to 13st or so, still a long way to go :laugh:

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Good looking bikes Jowwy. I love the Ti and TT bikes.

I was probably as big as you are in the picture last year then I saw a picture of myself on the bike and I had to do something about it :blush: I'm 15 and half st now and trying to get down to 13st or so, still a long way to go :laugh:
Yeh im a tad over 17st in that picture - target weight is 14stone. Hopefully by the end of this season.

I go on hols on 2nd august so would like to be somewhere around 15st by then.

L14M

Über Member
Jowwy though you may be overweight, you're still damn fitter than a lot of average weight people! You will get to your goal..

If not can I have your bikes? :smile:

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Jowwy though you may be overweight, you're still damn fitter than a lot of average weight people! You will get to your goal..

If not can I have your bikes? :smile:
Hmmmmmm no lol

But thanks for the comments :thumbsup::thumbsup: