Jumping Blondes Day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Do you have a cat?
Nope. I'm also rubbish at pool.

KEEF

Veteran
This all reminds me of when I went to uni and discovered I was not Gay. I didn't study at uni I just went there the crack was good as was the beer, food and music.
I also used to take part in Rag Week and raised funds for beer. iI have since been told Rag Week was not a ruse to get beer money, no one ever realised I had gate crashed uni and was not in the least bit Gay.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I'm sorry but I can't let this go unreported...

I'm surprised @ianrauk didn't let us know about such a serious matter as it's close to his manor...

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/1..._7ft_golfing_mannequin_Gordon_Bennett_stolen/

A well-loved seven-foot mannequin stolen from its Sidcup owners has been returned.

The golfing-clad giant figurine called Gordon Bennett is a popular icon in North Cray Road that stands watch in his owner's garden.
The aptly named Gordon Bennett was mistakenly purchased as a 3ft tall Christmas statue after a family holiday in Portugal.

You know what Rich. I have cycled that road gawd knows how many times and have never seen it.

There is a mannequin in Fareham on the A32 near the Castle in the Air

It is always dressed according to the weather, so a quick glance as you pass is a s good as a forecast

Julia9054

Guru
Son number 2 got his place to study physics at Queen Mary's in London. Has had a massive change of heart and decided to apply through clearing to study music instead! Audition at Salford on Monday . . .
And he's in. Phew!

Julia9054

Guru
He's a much better musician than he is physicist. We've been telling him he should study music for years. His brother is a music student and i think he always felt he should carve his own path and not copy. He was dithering all summer and, on results day, he didn't quite get the grades for his first choice. This seemed to tip the balance.

U

User169

Freshers week kicked off yesterday here. We live opposite the Uni rowing club who are having a bash this evening. Look at them - being young, drinking beer, playing loud music and generally having a good time. Bastards!

image.jpeg

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Six brunettes, none female. The London Evening Standard finds the twentieth century.
IMG_20160826_171134716.jpg

(I'm going to congratulate them for sex rather than complain about the selective school...)

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Son's school does very sober* pics of GCSE results day. Standard pose, certificate in hand. Comment is always x A*, y A etc, then A levels they plan to do and career path they hope to follow. Not a single jumping blond amongst them.

Pics were sober but as a load of them have gone to Leeds Fest and have learned the fine art of alcohol smuggling I doubt "sober" could be used to describe them right now

Top Bottom