just need to tell the www a thing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

busdennis

Veteran
that I never believed in coincidence until today. I haven't spoken to 1 set of my neighbours for 15 years due to the behaviour of the kids and the attitude of the woman involving many a crossword over the fence ( esp with the woman) and indeed we have not spoken a word for the last 5yrs.
we also "rent out" my parents old house in a village a few miles away and needed new tenants after the last couple gave notice and advertised via a local agent and today we met the new tenant to sign contracts. can you guess??

yes it was the woman and kids (now much older) but no hubby. Don't know who was most shocked when she walked in.

Dan B

Disengaged member
the attitude of the woman involving many a crossword over the fence ( esp with the woman)
Sounds a bit cryptic

Brains

Legendary Member
that I never believed in coincidence until today. I haven't spoken to 1 set of my neighbours for 15 years due to the behaviour of the kids and the attitude of the woman involving many a crossword over the fence ( esp with the woman) and indeed we have not spoken a word for the last 5yrs.
we also "rent out" my parents old house in a village a few miles away and needed new tenants after the last couple gave notice and advertised via a local agent and today we met the new tenant to sign contracts. can you guess??

yes it was the woman and kids (now much older) but no hubby. Don't know who was most shocked when she walked in.

On the basis you need to have a working relationship with your tenants, I'd turn her down

Top Bottom