Kirsty Boden-Another silly little girl who wants to ram cyclists off the road

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Her tweet has been deleted, and account been protected but it's already out there.
What hope is there with people and their stupid attitudes like this about

image.jpg

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Oh what a charmer.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Some more from Kirsty....
Kirsty Boden is a keen blogger and social media enthusiast, and enjoys creating quality pieces of engaging content for her followers.
Whether it be on behalf of herself or a client, she enjoys sharing her personal experiences and has a diverse span of interests including technology, food, health, fitness, fashion and the arts.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Pathetic little existence making feeble vacuous threats out of frustration, hardly worth bothering with.
I wonder, have you seen the thread in which one of our number was deliberately swerved at and knocked off?

I see your point, and I'm not sure "bothering with" it will do any good, but still - attitudes like this get people hurt. At the very least, the tweet shows a doltish lack of understanding of the "digital media".

Black Country Ste

Statement from White Hat Media: https://www.facebook.com/whitehatmedia/posts/10152307465346902

We are aware of a tweet that one of our interns has sent featuring a remark about cyclists that clearly and justifiably offended many people. While the content of this tweet or any other tweets sent from the personal social media accounts of our employees are in no way representative of the views of the company or its staff, it is quite clear that this tweet was extremely ill-informed and made with very poor judgement.

We have requested that the employee in question remove the offending tweet so that the hurt and offence it has caused can be limited as much as possible. While we pride ourselves on the work with social media and understanding the many nuances of online etiquette, we appreciate that this has been a severe lapse in the otherwise good online conduct of one of our employees.

In light of this occurrence, we can assure you all that this matter is being taken with the utmost seriousness that it deserves. We would like to make it completely clear that White Hat Media has cyclists among its own staff, including its directors, and does not condone the contents of the message in any way whatsoever and can assure everyone that cyclists are held in very high regard by the company and its employees.

I was one of the early spotters of her tweet, said my bit and left it. Her previous tweet was a tweet-driving photo taken from directly behind the steering wheel, which she tried to pass off as being taken by a passenger. Now, I'm many things, born yesterday isn't one of them.

Apparently she apologised but has since locked her account so it's hidden. Some of the abuse she's getting... wow. I wouldn't be surprised if police get involved.

MrWill

Should be noted by the police and some sort of record or minor charge be made regarding this, so that when or if she does anything like she says, there's no getting away with it. Or it would just deter her from doing so a bit, if anything.

Stupid little girl.

Top Bottom