Kylie Minogue Completely Naked!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

PaulB said:
I dunno. She just strikes me as phoney. The missis and me were speculating about how she came to retain her place on the x-factor panel while we were watching it before and it wasn't to her credit! She serpently hasn't got that seat on merit, shall we say?

Are you saying some money was involved ;)

OP
OP
T

TVC

Look guys, this thread was meant to be a quick joke, a throw away line and the whole thing should have disappeared onto page 4 by now. I admire the collective efforts to trawl the web to actually find photos of Ms Minogue, but please remember she is old enough to be Young Uns granny;);)

Jonathan M

The Velvet Curtain said:
Look guys, this thread was meant to be a quick joke, a throw away line and the whole thing should have disappeared onto page 4 by now. I admire the collective efforts to trawl the web to actually find photos of Ms Minogue, but please remember she is old enough to be Young Uns granny;):tongue:

She is the same age as me (& my wife) so don't knock how tastes alter as you get older ;)

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
so who needs to know that all the stuff taken out of Kylie's flat was minced up and passed through a mesh to prevent pervy people getting hold of her toilet seat?

Top Bottom