Ladies road bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy clarke

I'm looking for a road bike for the mrs she's 5'7. The bike does not have to be anything special just need something to get her started anything for around £200-£250?

vickster

Legendary Member
54cm red triban from Decathlon was £250 recently. Carbon fork

I could help you out with a cheap ladies saddle if needed :smile:

Scrap that - red Triban now sold out...

vickster

Legendary Member
It does depend on the geometry of course. But if you find it a tad small at 6'1, it's going to be too big if 5'7. We of the superior sex ;) are differently proportioned too. Original post looking for a road bike too, so assume dropped bars. As are you, so guess same rules apply :smile:

Good luck with the sale

lip03

Über Member
yes looking for a change this bike has done me great for my 4 mile commute but feel like I want to extend this in summer and want something to fit right and make it enjoyable for me :smile:

vickster

Legendary Member
If no luck here, gumtree or fleabay. Bigger audience. Make sure you have the paperwork in order etc for the buyer

400bhp

Guru
I'm looking for a road bike for the mrs she's 5'7. The bike does not have to be anything special just need something to get her started anything for around £200-£250?

There's a good chance my wife's Triban 5A will be for sale shortly. She's 5'7" too.

Won't be selling for £250 though, more like £350 ish (less than a year old).

Top Bottom