Lanyards

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simon.r

Person
I hate lanyards with a passion. When I retire I am going to have a ceremonial burning of all my work related lanyards. I was forced to wear no less than 3 yesterday:

IMG_0333.JPG

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Fetching pink

Drago

Legendary Member
Had to wear one in the office in CID. The policy was they had to be a pukka police one, never one proclaiming ones allegiance to clubs or societies, although gay police associations etc were fine for some reason.

With that in mind I always insisted on wearing a Leeds United lanyard.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
I'm not sure why so many places go for purple - quite nice to see pink, for a change.

I'm still using a belt clip for my ID, although the day will probably come when I'm told to join the lanyard club.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Just bought a couple of lanyards yesterday to fit onto my Garmin, I would hate to loose them if they became detached from the bike
I used to thread one onto the dowels in my Carradice saddle bags - I'd clip my keys to the badge clip so I could always retrieve them easily.

Slick

Guru
I wear a lanyard, but I don't really mind it to be honest. Everybody I work with knows one another, but there are lots of visitors and we are in front of clients almost all the time and they need to know who we are.

Top Bottom