Large road frame - around 60cm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
Ideally, an old steel frame and forks around 60cm. I'm looking to create a tourer that I could also double up as a bike to use in cruddy weather using a shimano 2300 groupset I have, so the frame would need to be able to accept modern shimano bottom brackets (68mm english thread) and have the appropriate attatchment for the rear derailleur

Let me know your price,
Cheers

Dave Higgin

Hi!

I have the following:

Raleigh Clubman (1982ish) – 60cm – 23.5 inches in Claret. Reynolds 531 frame tubing. 57cm top tube c-c. Custom alloy double chainset with Campagnolo F&R changers & downtube shifters (7 speed). Weinmann levers & centre-pull brakes. Custom alloy bars. Wheelset off my Cannondale – Shimano WH-R500 with Vittoria Zaffiro tyres. Newish silver mudguards have replaced the original gold ones.

Paintwork as to be expected on a bike of this age with a few scratches, touch-ups etc but no dents or dinks in the frame.

I was looking for £120 - especially in view of the newish wheelset.

Pics can be seen (hopefully)

http://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae182/DaveHiggin/Clubman/

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Hey, thanks for the offers but realistically I won't be able to get any touring in for the next year and a bit so I'm afraid I'm not longer looking for a frame.

Sorry I should have updated this thread sooner

Crackin deals though

Top Bottom