Last day ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
marinyork said:
I thought Sky News offered really good advice in the last world crisis during Sean of the Dead.

Shaun of the Dead :biggrin:;)

Though they were helpful, though my area seemed to miss the z's, but I wonder if I will miss this too!

Night Train

Maker of Things
The Velvet Curtain said:
What will really happen tomorrow is:

5. Sky news will fill the next 4 hours with the same repeated drivel.
I can imagine that, should the world not end, the experiment will go as planned, the world will wait with baited breath and the Physicists will eventually announce that they have a lot of initial data and it will take some time time to sift through it all.
Cue item 5 above.

Then in 2026 the results will be published and no one outside of CERN will remember what they were looking for anyway.

HADDY ISS SO NAUGHTY TO MKE YOU WORRY BUT HE ISS GUT BOY REALLY. HE HAF BIG DAY TOMORROW "MUZZER, I VILL BE FAMOUS AND MY RING VILL BE ALL OVER FRONT PAGES OF NEWSPAPER" HE KEEP SAYING. SO SWEET!

yenrod

MY RING VILL BE ALL OVER FRONT PAGES OF NEWSPAPER" HE KEEP SAYING. SO SWEET! :tongue:

More like a black hole.

Kovu said:
Which CC member will admit he loves me, Noodley and Longers? :tongue:

See I always get left out. Forever destined to plough a lone furrow in life, such is my lot. I've never had friends ..............blub, blub, blub...........:tongue::cry:

TVC

Crackle said:
See I always get left out. Forever destined to plough a lone furrow in life, such is my lot. I've never had friends ..............blub, blub, blub...........:rofl::cry:

And for 53 minutes nobody bothers to type a reply to give you some support and hope. You know who your friends aren't. Have a pint and a self concious man hug from me.:tongue:

Noodley

The Velvet Curtain said:
And for 53 minutes nobody bothers to type a reply to give you some support and hope. You know who your friends aren't. Have a pint and a self concious man hug from me.:biggrin:

I'm just out of the shower and splashed on my best Brut and was about to offer a manly punch on the arm to crackle. :tongue:

So crackle, com'ere:
:rofl:

:rofl:

Top Bottom