Laura Trott

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldroadman

Veteran
Not a patch on lizzie armitstead IMHO.
What a silly comment. Both have their merits, both are world class, both are people anyone would be happy to know. Both are very tough competitors indeed, full of courage. Pointless to judge at all, their careers are still in progress and both are likely to achieve even more than they already have.

Cyclist33

What a silly comment. Both have their merits, both are world class, both are people anyone would be happy to know. Both are very tough competitors indeed, full of courage. Pointless to judge at all, their careers are still in progress and both are likely to achieve even more than they already have.

What, so people can't express their preferences now? Thanks Adolf for clearing that up.

Anyway I meant in the looks department.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
I met Laura when I was a Games Maker at the Velodrome, as I was looking after a Control Point just before they go up and collect their medals, and, ahem, just after they have finished their race and change and all sweaty.. didnt know where to look!

She is lovely and oh so friendly and approachable and I am certain will clock up a lot more medals and keep on inspiring the younger generation and women. I cant quite believe her power output for such a small frame. Am gushing! haha.

Anyhow, after all the spectators and press had cleared off, she came over for pictures with her medals for us GM's, the only one that did. Oh sound grounded. Shes just lovely.. But I have to admit, and I will get shot, I had a natter with Anna Meares, who I now have a crush on too and who is just lovely too!

Piccy below of Miss Trott.

Attachments

• Laura Trott 1.jpg
    Laura Trott 1.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 97

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I had a natter with Anna Meares, who I now have a crush on too and who is just lovely too!

Anna Meares is lovely, I tweeted her and she tweeted me back I was quite suprised as not many so called famous people do.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Anna Meares is lovely, I tweeted her and she tweeted me back I was quite suprised as not many so called famous people do.

Oh, she really is. I didn't realize who it was at first as we had a natter about her road bike, (which I was looking after when she was speaking to her family) to which I took the pi** as it was sporting a saddle pack and I said pro bikes shouldnt have saddle packs. But when she left, I was left with a glow of thinking how nice and down to earth she was. I even flashed he my thighs to show her I was a cyclist! hahaha.

And just to name drop some more, Dani King is lovely too...

Secretly however, I just want them for their bikes...

Seryth

Oh, she really is. I didn't realize who it was at first as we had a natter about her road bike, (which I was looking after when she was speaking to her family) to which I took the pi** as it was sporting a saddle pack and I said pro bikes shouldnt have saddle packs. But when she left, I was left with a glow of thinking how nice and down to earth she was. I even flashed he my thighs to show her I was a cyclist! hahaha.

And just to name drop some more, Dani King is lovely too...

Secretly however, I just want them for their bikes...
Sorry to be off-topic, but are you from the East Staines Massive, or the West Staines Massive?! ;)

Top Bottom