Leicester Castle Classic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I went and watched the cat 2/3/4 race, very few people there, I watched a bit of it from the bend before the finish and then went round to Leicesters ground and watched a bit there. A couple of photos below, I've posted more in the your ride today thread in cyclechat

WP_20150816_13_49_19_Pro.jpg
WP_20150816_14_10_22_Pro.jpg

OP
OP
raleighnut

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Other than the youth races which were only on the top section I watched most of it from the 'Mile Straight' and quite a bit of that from the bend where they rejoined Western Boulevard from Eastern Boulevard (quite a nasty bend although only one guy dropped it there were a lot had 'moments'. :eek:)
Bit of a shame that Steve Lampier had got the title 'sown up' prior to the race but all in all a good day out and I went out on my Equipe (first day back on a 2 wheeler since my fall 22 months ago apart from a couple of brief rides 'round the block' to see if I could) so if you saw a tall, longhaired bloke drinking a glass of vino whilst near an old red and white Raleigh (with a Brooks saddle and a Carradice 'Longflap' naturally) that was Moi.

Top Bottom