Let's start a Kraftwerk Tribute Band!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Having failed to get any Kraftwerk tickets, it suddenly occurred to me to start a tribute band instead.
Four simple steps.
Design kick-ass light show. Or just play the live DVD on a humungous screen.
Play the CDs, or the live DVD. Really feckin' loud.
Get four of us to stand motionless behind laptops on stage, checking emails, facebook, CC. Pretty much a normal day. Or do it with smileys
:addict::addict::addict::addict:
Fill a swimming pool with the money.

I cannot see why this wouldn't work.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
@TheDoctor I'm in, can I be the one on the centre left?

Jimidh

Veteran
Sorry can't make it as I did get tickets ( actually it was my lovely wife who slaved over laptops and iPhones for me).

Reactions: TVC

TVC

@TheDoctor some of us may have already seen them this year, front row too :whistle:. I can confirm that they do actually play parts live because we heard the mistakes. Also, contrary to popular belief they do move around a bit and occasionally smile ^_^

FB_IMG_1478023705620.jpg

subaqua

What’s the point
They are still fecking awesome though.

Spotify popped them up as I had been listening to some 80s electropop . I forgot how good they were.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I HATE Kraftwerk, never ever got them. I did a charity bike ride thing donkeys years ago, got there early to register and stuff then had to stand around for 3/4 of an hour or so, all the while they were playing Tour de France on a loop over the PA, I could have cheerfully chewed off my own ears!!! Of course it was then stuck in my head for the next 70 miles or so :cursing:

I just played a bit of it again, just to be sure;

View: https://youtu.be/LTZyXlLhvxs

I need to go and sit in a dark room for a while before I do terrible things.

Top Bottom