lisa hanigan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

Is a woman so capable of renting your heart so ****ing asunder
... as this muse? I doubt it.

Did anyone hear her on jools holland last night?

gallery_Lisa_Hannigan.jpg

l_d1b0913117cfdd6f80af31a8b8483c16.jpg

longers

Legendary Member
Didn't see it but thanks, she's beautiful.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

too unreastically pretty. Almost a yeats poem

come away o human child to the water and the wild
with a fairy hand in hand for this world knows more weeping than you can understand

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

exactly. All the girls get people like eminem and mr T.

And we get katie price and kerry katona.

I just want to expunge cognito for a decent cutesy looking bird

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
longers said:
Didn't see it but thanks, she's beautiful.
Thanks longers.
Mildly weird, that was posted last week by somebody called 'RadioKaliningrad'... Kaliningrad is the city where I was working last week, it's not a well known place and rarely crops-up on anybodies radar. I was suddely spooked thinking there was a ghost in the machine (it must be my early morning soporific state!).

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Alan H said:
What's Kaliningrad like? We tried to get in once from Lithuania but the Ruskies weren't having it.

I wouldn't rate it as a holiday destination...
I was last there in December and it was dark, grey and grimmer than a grim place. Last week the sun shone brilliantly, the trees are green and in bloom and it looked mildly less grim TBH. There is very little of Konigsberg left apart from a few renovated buildings, most of the old German buildings that remain are very very shabby indeed. The soviet tenaments are much the same crumbling and rotting, the shops are emptying fast, the roads are abominable. It's hard to find the good bits in and around the bad. Flights in and out are getting scarcer as KD Avia seem to be dying a slow and lingering death and the half rebuilt airport is already decaying due to lack of funds. There are a lot of drunks on the street and apparently the level of AIDS is also higher than European averages.
However, the locals take immense pride in their city and the nearby coastline which apparently boasts some beautiful buildings spa's and beaches. The people that I've met through working there are lovely and very well educated. The women are incredibly lithe and beautiful, dress to impress and strut like catwalk models.

I don't know if the Russians know what to do with Kaliningrad.

://images.google.com/images?q=Kaliningrad&rls=com.microsoft:en-gb:blush:E-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGLJ&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi

gbb

Legendary Member
I saw her on Jools show...never heard of her before, very very good. I'll be doing a little Youtubing methinks.

Top Bottom