Lombardy 2016 **spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
On Eurosport from half one, I think. Might be on Rai sport already but I've not checked.

Anyone know the form? I've not looked yet but I'm expecting non sprinters out in force to make things hard before a sprinters' Worlds.

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Is there any text updates anywhere?

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Apparently Rob Power of Orica was late to the start, tried to catch the peloton, but couldn't - how embarrassing is that. Alf Tupper would have caught them easy whilst eating a bag of chips.

upload_2016-10-1_13-25-42.png

OP
OP
mjr

mjr

Text updates on http://live.cyclingnews.com/

Eurosport coverage not until 1445 - not sure when that changed. :wacko: It was on Rai sport but they've just gone to football and rai 3 isn't scheduled to pick up coverage until 1415. When I lost it, Caruso and Molard(?) had about thirty seconds on Denifl a bit more on Cherel and 2min 30 on the pack. About 85km to go I think.

OP
OP
mjr

mjr

Very slick wheel change from Cofidis to Caruso after a rear wheel puncture there.

OP
OP
mjr

mjr

Crap TV direction there, giving screen time to a nobber on the inside of a hairpin looking at the camera instead of the passing race.

Not that much going on. Caruso up front alone, Molard chasing and Mamykin is the latest rider to attempt getting away from the gruppo.

OP
OP
mjr

mjr

32km to go and it's all kicked off ashhipped! Uran, Chaves and Bardet in front, about 30s from the pack, with Rosa in between. Will they be caught on the long run in from this final big Selvino climb? Roads surface are poor: hope they've repaired the descent else this could be scary.

Top Bottom