Manchester - Llandudno 25 April 2015 featuring the Inaugural Hill Climb Sausage Challenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ootini

Leave the car near the top of Gloddaeth Avenue (close to the chippy, simple walk to the station).
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.3228116,-3.8326738,16z
Yep Gloddaeth avenue is doable. No restrictions on the central parking areas.

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I'd just like to say out loud that I don't do gpx files or any of that stuff. I might study a map on the train tomorrow, but just in case I don't get round to it, don't anybody follow me.

Stick with me, hopefully you won't go far wrong. I've played the route over in my mind so many times now I can just about remember every junction. Forget studying the map, it's a fiddly route on the back roads. I'll get you to the chippy, don't worry about that

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Stick with me, hopefully you won't go far wrong. I've played the route over in my mind so many times now I can just about remember every junction. Forget studying the map, it's a fiddly route on the back roads. I'll get you to the chippy, don't worry about that
:smile:

Origamist

Legendary Member
Sorry, have been failing abjectly to keep up with the plans for this ride. Approximately, what time will you be getting to Marbury?

Anyone know what's on tap at the pub In Llandudno?

Cubist

Still wavin'
Hmmmm. Got a call from Travelodge UK yesterday. Apparently due to a system error family rooms at the Clarence are overbooked. As we were two adults in a family room she would give us two standard rooms for the same price at Colwyn Bay instead? I questioned this, as I booked the room weeks ago, and she said they prioritised families with children. I gently pointed out that we were cycling there from Manchester, would drink lots of a moderate amount of beer, and had no intention of cycling to Colwyn Bay in the middle of the night. She had to ask twice to confirm that I had said we were cycling there, and wouldn't explain why they didn't cancel bookings in date order, other than to prioritise proper families. She assured me she was off to bother somebody else.

Freds Dad

Veteran
Unfortunatley I have to withdraw from the ride. I was joing somewhere around Eureka as I am on call until lunchtime but my colleague who was covering my afternoon on call has gone off sick and its highly unlikely that he will be in on Saturday to cover.

Have a good ride and make sure that lots of beer is consumed at the end. Looking forward with some envy to the reports and photos of the ride.

Top Bottom