Manchester - Llandudno 25 April 2015 featuring the Inaugural Hill Climb Sausage Challenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
You mean someone alerted them to the potential gay couple and they didn't want to fall foul of the law?
this is N Wales , gay bestiality is nothing strange . a male sheep and a lady sheep are very similar , so i have been told. i wudda thunk the sheep willy gave it away

Cubist

Still wavin'
this is N Wales , gay bestiality is nothing strange . a male sheep and a lady sheep are very similar , so i have been told. i wudda thunk the sheep willy gave it away
Alright, no need to ram it home....

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Which way around?
article-2514353-19AD46BE00000578-994_634x775.jpg

tubbsedwardsilenceofthelambs.jpg

LoG was filmed just down the road from me. We all look like that in the Peak District. I'll be wearing my safety head scarf tomorrow

Ootini

It's starting to look pretty grim out of the window.

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I'm not keen on the forecast update this morning.:rain: Still some slight differences of opinion between the forecasts though so it might change again yet.

The BBC weather website keeps changing its mind. At the moment it seems we are definitely dry all the way to Eureka and reasonably warm. Sometime from Eureka to Llandudno there is a band of showers so we might get wet....or we might not.

We have a headwind until the band of showers, then it changes to a cross wind which will help on the NCN5. But the temperature is going to drop after the showers so the final stretch is going to be chilly so make sure you have suitable clothing for this. Forecast is 8 degrees when we get to Llandudno so bagsy not sitting outside the chippy

Top Bottom